Blasting is one of the most common kinds of processing steel. This technology plays an important part as it strengthens, cleans and polishes metal. Its primary application is to modify steel elements with the use of abrasive and compressed air jet or liquid flow. The processes require precision, which can only be provided by experienced specialists.
The maximum dimensions of the stainless-steel panel that we can serve are 6000x1200x800mm.
The maximum dimensions of the black steel panel that we can serve are 3200x800x800mm.
Our Machine Park
Our production plant is equipped with two automated chambers for shot blasting of stainless and black steel. We select abrasive material depending on the final effect the Customer wants to achieve.
Chambers for Shot Blasting
- Due to the fastening system of the chambers, the minimum dimensions of the elements of stainless and black steel placed in the shot blasting chamber are 100x100x100mm.
- The maximum permitted weight is from 0 to 300 kilogrammes.
- The minimum dimensions for black steel are 3200x800x800mm.
- The maximum dimensions for stainless steel are 6000x1200x800mm.
Our production plant is equipped with two-shot blasting chambers that guarantee precision, reliability and full automation of the process.
Ideal for Stainless Steel and Black Steel.
- Ideal for Stainless Steel and Black Steel.
- The abrasive we use is broken steel shot and chrome grit.
- The maximum dimensions of the shot blasted elements are 6200x1200x800mm.
Applications of shot blasting
Are you interested in shot blasting? Do not hesitate to contact us and use professional customer-specific consultancy offered by PROTECH.Consult your project
Find out more about PROTECH services!
Our assets are long-standing experience, know-how, and unmatched technical expertise in processing metal. We advise and cooperate with our Customers to provide the desired quality of details.
We would like to help you choose the best service to suit your specific applications and needs.